3PDT toggle switch on-off-on
Our Toggle switches offer a range of high quality panel mounting miniature electrical toggle switches suitable for Panel building and general switching for the Model Rail applications.
Available in a variety of contact and switching configurations, on-off, latching and momentary options.
Stainless steel housing with silver plated copper-alloy contacts,
- Rating: 5A 120VAC/28VDC 2A 240VAC
- Dielectric Strength: 1500V RMS
- Temperature range: -30° to +85°C.
- Insulation resistance: >1000MΩ
- Contact resistance: <10mΩ maximum initial
- Electrical Life: 50,000 make/break cycles at full load
- Case Material: Diallyl phthalate (DAP)
- Contact material: Coin silver, silver plated
- Panel cutout: 6.35mm
For biased switches (on) denotes momentary action.
Actuator length 10.41mm. Salecom T80-T series.