Model Railways lighting wiring centre kit, designed to make installing LED lights on your model railway easy, 10 way outputs, each having its own space for a current limiting resistor to be fitted in which all can be the same or different value resistors. All 10 outputs are switched at the same time. suitable for any lighting up to 12VDC. The kit comes complete with a 12V 1 Amp DC power supply with a 2.1mm plug, a 2.1mm socket for hard wiring the input into the board and a Single Pole Single throw (SPST) switch.
- Based on 12VDC supply, input screw terminals plus a output to connect to the next board.
- Suitable for up to 10 LED lights to be connected with each lighting output with its own current limiting resistor.
- Boards is without resisters fitted so you can fit your own resistors or specify what resistors you would like to be fitted and we will fit them before despatch. (No extra charge)
- Each board has switch input to switch the relay, all you need is a SPST switch (see are other listings for the switch).
- If you want to switch 2 boards at the same time then use a DPDT switch and connect one board to one side of the switch and the next board to the other side of the switch. This can be done for up to 4 boards using up to a 4PDT switch – We can supply a wiring diagram for this and any other switching option you would like help with
- Complete with a 1A 20mm Fuse.
- Lighting Wiring Centre
- 12V DC, 1A power supply with 2.1mm plug
- 2.1mm socket and 300mm lead for connection to power to the board
- SPST on/off micro switch
Once we have received your order we will contact you to ask what resistors you need fitting or if you wish to fit your own. All we to know to work out the value is the mA and Volts of the lights you are connecting. if you are unsure of these details then send us a link to the lights and we can work it all out for you.